Saturday, October 17, 2009

quick update

Everything is going well here in Chuuk. There isn't much to report at the moment. This weekend I have been grading a ton. It took me 45 mins to grade 5 tests, and i had to grade 40+. Tomorrow I have to get 105 grades together!!! Last time I put 100 together in two days...so it's a crazy weekend but as soon as the weekend is over all will be good!!!
I have gotten a few packages the last couple of weeks which was exciting!!! Thank you to those of you who sent them. I always feel super loved when i get packages and know all the time put into it from people who love me!
um, really that's about it. I sent my first student to the office for taking 25 mins to get a tardy pass and finding him standing outside the office shooting the shit with another student. It happens. Welp, that's about all. Like i said, nothing exciting is going on right now. I miss ya'll yet i'm getting more and more adjusted here.
Peace, Love, and Cold Coconuts!!! (We finally got a freezer!!!!!!)
Jessica

Oh, and sorry ya'll are getting cold...i have been sweating ALL day!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

I'm glad you finally got a freezer but what about a fridge. I'm glad things are going well with you. Sounds like you are starting to adjust. As far as the packages go, you are loved and loved alot. Just wait until you get the next package. GAMES!!!! You have been asking for them so here they come. Can't wait to see you next year.
Love you
MOM