Friday, April 8, 2011

Epilog

I took a nap earlier in the day yesterday and didn't see my fiend. I thought I would never see him again, Lo and behold, I was mistaken. Last night, I reached down to the side of my bed to get a book, and this time I did yelp as he ran away from my hand. The battle began.

"Oh you BEEP!!" as I grab my friend Black Cat Pesticide from Japan! "Don't you dare go under my bed again you little BLEEP! Meghan!!! Help!!!"

Meghan comes running in as I spray the monster over and over away from under my bed. She laughs but agrees that my description of the size is accurate.

I jump around screaming at spider nearly the size of the tarantula in Home Alone until I grab a shoe. Thank God my best friend Black Cat stunned the bugger and I smack a shoe on top of it. Then I run out of my room dancing from disgust! But, I won the battle and slept peacefully! Spiders, stay away. I loathe thee!!!

No comments: