Monday, June 21, 2010

pictures and hello







These are just a few pictures from our retreat at the end of the year! There are plenty of beautiful ones, but I can't upload them all. Tyler took these pictures. They are truly what Chuuk looks like when you get away from the populated island. I'm doing good. How could i not be? Look at the beauty around me!
On the retreat I said something and almost cried at the realization of how true it was....I'm happy here!
Currently I'm in Pohnpei though. I switched islands. Sometimes i catch myself saying i miss home and refering to Chuuk....it's wierd. I like Pohnpei though. It's just...intense. Chuuk is less developed than Pohnpei so I get a little shocked at the cars buzzing buy me or the high speed internet. These would seem like good things, yet they're overwhelming when i haven't seem them in 10mo. Life is good though. I'm where i'm supposed to be.
Miss you all and love you from the beautiful Nesia!!!
Jessica

No comments: